Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PuG Goodness

As 80 Disc Priest:
After first boss down with only 4 people shown on recount, me, the healer, one of them (SW:P!)
Tank: "Is a DPS AFK?"
Hunter: "Piety?"
Me: "I'm the healer... see the green plus sign on my name? And the heals?"
Tank: "Why do I have Earthshield?"
Shammy says nothing...
Me: "NameOfShammy, if you're a healer, don't sign up as DPS? Or switch specs?"
Shammy: "i italian"
Tank: "Can one of you switch specs?"
And because the shammy shows no inclination to, and though I'm clearly the healer, who signed as a healer, and was assigned as a healer, of course I do. Because I'm not Italian. And therefore not RETARDED.

*

On 63 DK Tank (with 9k HP in Slave Pens)
Half-way through a run that starts every pull with all out AoE nukage, nobody gets aggro, I survive entire pulls without the healer doing anything (he preferred healing me AFTER the mobs were DEAD), suddenly out of the blue the comment:
DK DPS: "lol y u 62 to 64 low hp i c healers wit 7k"
Me: lost for words... partly because his English is mind-boggling enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment