Monday, January 18, 2010

Sanity Saving Macro: How to get /votekicked

To avoid the kind of abuse from yesterday mentioned below, I've made a macro:

"Hi! I’m Candypuff, your tank for this run. I’m new at it but learning. Please have a little patience. Please nuke the skull. If healer has aggro, it’s my fault. Aggro on DPS is their fault. You spank it, you tank it.

Feel free to AoE 3 seconds after DnD appears on the ground. If you can’t wait 3 secs, you may have ADD. Please consult your doctor. I pull when the healer is ready, not when you say GOGOGO. If this is a problem, please /votekick me now and wait for another tank. "

This should let me
a) Avoid groups with the kind of assholes I don't want to group with
b) Get me /votekicked a lot.

I don't really mind questing a bit more, if it makes the whole leveling process more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment